Hello Everyone..New to This Forum

OscarKane

Forum Newbie
My name is Oscar and I am excited to be a part of this forum. I got started professionally last April. I started a lawn and garden care business just about a month ago. Is there any other tips or tricks we can do to get more service?
 
Hi, Oscar. It's great to have you on the forum. :welcome:

I am moving your thread over the the commercial and residential lawn mowing section to see if we can find you some advice.
 
My name is Oscar and I am excited to be a part of this forum. I got started professionally last April. I started a lawn and garden care business just about a month ago. Is there any other tips or tricks we can do to get more service?

Where are you located? What services do you offer? What equipment do you have?
 
Back
Top