Heavy Duty 10 AMP PTO SWITCH

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Anyone try the heavy duty 10 amp pto switch when the original pto switch blows? People come in the shop and want a new pto switch. They come back a day or two later and say you sold me a bad pto switch it din't run any time and blew. Not the switch but a clutch drawing too many amps. In this instance have any of you guys tried the heavy duty 10 amp switch.
 
I hope you aren’t giving warranty on those switches, never warranty electrical parts the customer installs. You never know if the part was go or bad before they install it and most just assume they got a bad component. I’ve found that a shorted clutch will blow those switches fast. I would never change to a 10 amp switch.
 
I just installed my second one they lasted a couple of years i think my 6 pin connector caused this one to go bad loose connection and now i am trying to find this connector with out buying the whole wiring harness $300.00 dollars goes on a 2012 Model Badboy Outlaw.
 
I hope you aren’t giving warranty on those switches, never warranty electrical parts the customer installs. You never know if the part was go or bad before they install it and most just assume they got a bad component. I’ve found that a shorted clutch will blow those switches fast. I would never change to a 10 amp switch.
Nope
 
Back
Top