Headlight Power From a Push Mower?

l008com

Threads
I have an HU700H model with a honda motor. I don't suppose this motor has the ability to make power? The days get real short in the fall and I would love to bolt a headlight on this thing. On my snow blower, I replaced it's incandescent bulb with an LED and then added another LED spot light. It's great snow blowing at night. I'd love to do something similar to my mower but I really don't want to deal with charging batteries!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Get an LED helmet light that is held on with straps
If you want more light a CREE 6 volt motorcycle headlight & and a 0,5Ah battery will run for about 20 hours between charges
or
any one of 10,000 LED work lights and toss the floor bracket then bolt it to the handle bars by one of the mounting holes .

And no the mower will not be able to charge the LED battery or even run the LEDs

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
what Bert said. Just bolt on a rechargeable LED light. You can go to any camping supply, Bass Pro Shops, Cabellas etc., and they have a plethora of low cost ones and styles. A head band style would be nice too as Bert said because it will illuminate wherever you turn your head to look.