HD ZT transaxle

AVB

Threads
May not a BS.

It can happen that he got the wrong fuel type. I have personally gotten kerosene instead of diesel fuel a few times and even once got kerosene instead of gasoline once. Inexperience fuel delivery driver mixed up the tanks. A real pain when your acts like runs out fuel when you just filled it up.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
A couple days ago 4 Speedway stations got gas with diesel in it. Folks are paying thousands to fix cars. Probably thousands of lawsuits coming. Been on the news for a few days.

tbzep

Threads
Had a guy last year complain his JD zero turn was running bad after i worked on it. Long story short he is a "green" warrior. Whatever the hell he put in tbe fuel tank wasn't gasoline. Would barely burn when you put a flame to it. He would not tell me what is was. Swore it was pump gas. BS it was.
My son put kerosene in his grandfather's mower once. He was old school and kept gasoline and kerosene in old (from the 60's or early 70's) steel Havoline/Texaco oil cans, the same ones I filled with when I was growing up. The 15 horse Briggs ran pretty decent until it got enough load on it, such as getting into thicker grass or going up hill. My dad eventually heard it and had him top it off with gas to dilute the kerosene a little more. He just laughed about it. If I had done that at the same age, he would have whipped my assets. I can just hear him telling me I should have noticed the difference. Considering I love the smell of fresh gas, he would have been right. lol