Have you ever been "shot" by your lawnmower?

lizard

Threads
The term 'Shot'........is incorrect.........the mower is not a gun, maybe some careless person left something in your grass........and yes if you do know other peoples lawns......this could happen!:mad:
As i Said before Rotaries are more dangerous than a Reel mower..........so play it safe and buy a Reel mower!:cool::confused2:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
The term 'Shot'........is incorrect......... play it safe and buy a Reel mower!:cool::confused2:

If I have 2 to 3 acres or so of grass that I can not mow that short..
what will it cost to switch to your type grass?
Also what special conditions will it require... it it drought resistant, how about over winter? What nutrients and what Ph soil is best suited???

I like the looks of your short lawns... how practical is it to grow over here? :smile:KennyV

lizard

Threads
If I have 2 to 3 acres or so of grass that I can not mow that short..
what will it cost to switch to your type grass?
Also what special conditions will it require... it it drought resistant, how about over winter? What nutrients and what Ph soil is best suited???

I like the looks of your short lawns... how practical is it to grow over here? :smile:KennyV

We have some lawn types that would be good.........but depends if you are allowed to have these varieties in your Country.
Some are very hardy.....drought and frost resistant.......so Yes it would be good for you1:cool:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I will have to check closer the varieties that may be suited for this soil type... I have always liked a reel mower but it is only rare that I can cut what I have that short... :smile:KennyV

lizard

Threads
I will have to check closer the varieties that may be suited for this soil type... I have always liked a reel mower but it is only rare that I can cut what I have that short... :smile:KennyV

There is a variety called 'Bent'.......they use it on golf course greens........you may be able to buy it in America.......your gang of 'reel' mowers would be in heaven with this type of variety.:cool:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
There is a variety called 'Bent'.....
....your gang of 'reel' mowers would be in heaven with this type of variety.:cool:

I'll see what I can find out about it... Thanks...:thumbsup::thumbsup:
:smile:KennyV

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
Ouch! Nope, I've been very lucky I guess. I've never been shot with a mower or has anyone that I know of been shot. That would hurt sooo bad! OMG!