Hate it when this happens

BGC

Active Member
Don't you just hate it when this happens? This was actually a couple of weeks ago and I forgot all about it until now. I thought I would share it.
bgc-albums-snow-picture984-snow-blower-stuck.html
 
Don't you just hate it when this happens? This was actually a couple of weeks ago and I forgot all about it until now. I thought I would share it.
bgc-albums-snow-picture984-snow-blower-stuck.html

BGC, sorry, but I cannot view anything with your post, just a red X in a box.
 
Hey BGC...
Thought I'd move your picture up here...
Is that your snow???
Is that your snowblower???
nice picture, it will look great next August... :smile:KennyV
 

Attachments

  • snow_blower_stuck.jpg
    snow_blower_stuck.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 18
I heard it's supposed to snow here tomorrow. I was pretty bummed out when I heard about it, but I really can't complain because that is truly a lot of snow. OMG!
 
I heard it's supposed to snow here tomorrow. I was pretty bummed out when I heard about it, but I really can't complain because that is truly a lot of snow. OMG!

I agree ... BGC said that was from a couple wks ago BUT still, I would not think Tennessee would get that much snow... :smile:KennyV
 
I agree ... BGC said that was from a couple wks ago BUT still, I would not think Tennessee would get that much snow... :smile:KennyV

My wife's sister lives south of Nashville, many times they get a huge amount all at once.
 
Back
Top