Hart 40'v brushless push mower front axel issue

Goodfella3728

Forum Newbie
Hello, I have a 2 yr old 40v push mower that runs great, but has developed an issue with the front wheels. The axel is suddenly "floating", basically the front axel will spin all the way around if lifted off of the ground. This is causing the front wheels to move freely with the ground level as I'm pushing, making it very difficult to push, and causing some spots in the yard to get scalped by the blades as I'm mowing. I don't see where anything is missing, or broken off of the deck. Anyone have an idea about what happened, or a remedy? Thanks for your time.
 
It is not properly attached. Any idea on how I can get to it myself? It looks like the top and bottom pieces of the deck are sonic welded together. Thanks.
 
Sorry I’m not going to be much help, as I’ve never seen or worked on one of those units. Hopefully someone else here has.
 
Back
Top