Export thread

happy independence day

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

And just like when you work on lawnmowers, try to keep your fingers.

StarTech

StarTech

Not burning up my money this year....Too hard to come by for me burn it up in less a second.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Not burning up my money this year....Too hard to come by for me burn it up in less a second.
Been there.
Repairs have been good to me this past year so i'm putting a good little show for family and friends.

H

Honest Abe

Independence from WHAT? My taxes just went up 38%.....

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

from Britain...and we're right back where we started

B

bertsmobile1

No
You now have your own king not a British King

B

bertsmobile1

That is a pretty neat trick since the top income tax rate is 37 % and the company tax rate is 21%

H

Honest Abe

That is a pretty neat trick since the top income tax rate is 37 % and the company tax rate is 21%
uhmm, "Property taxe$" . . . . .

J

Joed756

It is a celebration of the day the Declaration or Independence was signed. Before tossing insults folks should read it, it isn't very long.

H

Honest Abe

Cliff notes: ".....The colonists felt unfairly taxed, watched over like children, and ignored in their attempts to address grievances. Religious issues rose to the surface, political ideals crystallized, and, as always, economics were the essence of many debates."

StarTech

StarTech

Mentioning property taxes I haven't seen this year's bill yet but the appraised value just shot up nearly 100% (doubled) here. Went from 75K to 140K. But I am expecting the bill to double too.

I get cash offers of around 85K for my property. Are they nuts? They should be a lot closer to the appraised valve. One even sent a contract for me to sign saying I agreed to sell my place. I haven't at all as I am not planning on selling.

On another matter the state can't make up it mind either. First they say no, then the Feds says the state said yes, and now the state is back to a maybe. Yesterday one of bill collectors said I agreed to make a $150 a month payments when I haven't agreed to anything. Well they only getting $100 this month as that is all I have to spar. SS only goes so far. I got a $1200 in parts I got to this week for an ATV repair so $500 of my check has to go to that.