Handsaws

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Not a mechanical problem, need help. Due to COVID I’ve had to find something else to do to stay out of the better half’s way. Doing some woodworking and my hand mitrebox saw needs some TLC. I’m wondering if anyone out there would happen to have a saw tooth setting tool they have no idea when they will use it again and would like to sell it. I’ve searched my shop and can’t locate the one I know I had 30 years ago. If you think you can help me out shoot me a PM. THANKS, Rivets

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Rivets, It left home as it felt abandon and unappreciated.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Probably, but I’d love it if it would show up again. No hand saw sharpers within 100 miles and that means no setting tools. It’s a skill that is not used by the throw away generation, us old farts have too many good saws that just need a little TLC.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Probably, but I’d love it if it would show up again. No hand saw sharpers within 100 miles and that means no setting tools. It’s a skill that is not used by the throw away generation, us old farts have too many good saws that just need a little TLC.
Gather them up and make the road trip. It may be worth it if that sharpener is a good one.

Born2Mow

Threads
I’m wondering if anyone out there would happen to have a saw tooth setting tool they have no idea when they will use it again and would like to sell it. I’ve searched my shop and can’t locate the one I know I had 30 years ago.
I had one, but it ran away about the same time.
Hold It !
Hey ! You don't think they ran off together, do you ?