Gutter cleaning

Threads
I don't do it, but if I did I would get a gutter cleaning kit for a blower. We are tired of cleaning the gutters at our house so we are getting the tree chopped down! :cool:
stihl gutter kit.jpg

BHLC

Threads
What's the reach on that? The moss and thick build up from oaks hurts me!

Threads
Around here its by the ft, and or by the yard its the only way to make it pay to be worth the trouble. I have cleaned some pretty junked up nasty gutters some with little tree saplings that where 10 inches tall growing in the gutters. All that sludge stinks like crazy too so make it worth your time, or leave it to someone else.

BHLC

Threads
My thoughts exactly. If they wanted to do it cheap they'd have done it themselves, that's why they call us.

possum

Threads
I clean my own as well as an elderly neighbor. To be honest most folks here have never cleaned their gutters. They are all full for the most part. Yep with small saplings growing out of them. If you charged even 30 bucks to clean gutters on a single story house you would never get your tools out around here.

BHLC

Threads
I clean my own as well as an elderly neighbor. To be honest most folks here have never cleaned their gutters. They are all full for the most part. Yep with small saplings growing out of them. If you charged even 30 bucks to clean gutters on a single story house you would never get your tools out around here.

Ok with me

Threads
To be honest most folks here have never cleaned their gutters. They are all full for the most part

We have a tree at the corner of our house that will be gone by spring because we are tired of it dropping so much debris into the gutters. We have to clean them pretty often because they will get clogged and make water go over the edge of the gutter, which falls into our mulch bed. It is on a slope so it totally washed away the dirt where the water always overflowed.....it took like 8 small bags of dirt to fill in the hole! :eek: