L lmmiller Forum Newbie Jun 24, 2015 #1 Morning, Checked with the local dealer and the upper sides large CUB Cadet and model on the lower fenders and not avaialble. Does anyone know where to get them from? Also, what is the white color code and paint recommendation. Thanks Lew
Morning, Checked with the local dealer and the upper sides large CUB Cadet and model on the lower fenders and not avaialble. Does anyone know where to get them from? Also, what is the white color code and paint recommendation. Thanks Lew
H Honda Tech Well-Known Member Jun 24, 2015 #2 Lew, I would contact Cub Cadet direct. I'm sure they can find you some labels and get you the correct paint colors for you. 1.800.800.9448 you want tech support. Regards,
Lew, I would contact Cub Cadet direct. I'm sure they can find you some labels and get you the correct paint colors for you. 1.800.800.9448 you want tech support. Regards,