Greenworks 80 volt Pro Charging issues

Lawn Addict
Threads
Perhaps battery operated equipment just isn't ever going to be as reliable as good old gasoline engines.
Yea, my thought exactly.. Certainly the making of this ev stuff is harder on the enviorment, than gas.

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
I see that companies are getting worst and worst about not providing repair parts for their junk equipment. Personally our government should be forcing these companies to support their equipment by providing repair info and parts; not just providing us with lip service.

It don't get fixed if I read that correctly.

Our government wants us to go battery but they leaving us on the hook for all the junk we buy trying to do so. Just filling up our landfills with useless junk. Otherwords companies are producing equipment but taking no responsibility afterwards. It is to screw you for buying our junk, please just buy another one of our pieces of junk.

Durability has gone away now if it works out the box fine or it is a lost to the customer. Just what when you get a government that removes the requirements of companies to support their products. Just my opinion.

The last thing you want is the government getting further involved in a free capitalist economy. If Greenworks sux and has no dealer repair support (news to me), then let Greenworks fall on its own face. Sending out brand new units to replace problems on existing ones sounds like a great plan for failure. That cannot be sustainable or profitable. Greenworks is the commercial grade battery equipment with very expensive zero turns that the pros use. This is simply not making sense and adding up.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I find it ironic I went to a friends house to look at his 1957 evinrude outboard engine and the guy can't drive his Nissan Leaf because the regular lead acid car battery that powers the electronics is dead. The car needs a battery to tell the car to use the big battery.

Lawn Addict
Threads
gas forever.