Gravely super convertible parts wanted

LawnBoy86

Threads
Hi, I have a 1973 Gravely super convertible with the swiftamatic tranny and electric start. I got it from my grandpa who bought it new and had his kids use it ever since. He has had the valves ground, the cylinder bored, new head gaskets, new points and condenser, and has always taken good care of it. The problem is the starter clutch. It isn't engaging when the starter motor turns it and therefore it cannot be started. We have taken the cams out and sanded them, replaced the springs and bearings, but it still doesn't work. I am looking for a working starter clutch or parts of the starter clutch that haven't been worn out. I intend on using it this year in my garden and around the house as I have the rotary plow, tiller, sickle mower, and tire chains. I also would like to acquire the rotary brush mower, the sulky, and the "dog eater" snowblower. I can afford shipping on the starter clutch parts, but not for the attachments. I can pick them up if they are in Missouri, preferably inside the St. Louis area. Thnks!

gfp55

Threads
To get the best info on Gravely two wheel tractors and attachments you may want to check out mytractorforum.com . You can download free manuals from gravelymanuals.com Theres a great bunch of people with Gravelys on that forum.