Gravely pro160 wheel stud size

passgas55

Forum Newbie
Threads
My Gravely dealer can get me a hub with no problem but it is crazy to have to buy a hub just to get the studs. Can you buy a spark plug for a Kaw engine at a Gravely dealer? Why yes you can but Gravely does not make Kaw engines. My Gravely dealer had no problem changing the oil/filter in both of those trans. when I brought it in for service. I will contact the maker of the trans. and see if they will sell me just a stud, a $3 part.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
My Gravely dealer can get me a hub with no problem but it is crazy to have to buy a hub just to get the studs. Can you buy a spark plug for a Kaw engine at a Gravely dealer? Why yes you can but Gravely does not make Kaw engines. My Gravely dealer had no problem changing the oil/filter in both of those trans. when I brought it in for service. I will contact the maker of the trans. and see if they will sell me just a stud, a $3 part.

passgas55,
Do you mind telling us exactly "how" the wheel stud got broken on a 2-year-old ZTR, and why you are not pursuing a "warranty repair" on a Pro-Turn 148 that you say you bought 2 years ago? You know they do have a 3-year Residential Warranty. Do you use this mower in a lawn business, therefore the 2-year Commercial Warranty has expired. Good luck with Hydro-Gear, but it doesn't sound promising.