gravely commercial 21 walk behind self propelled

trailma282

Forum Newbie
Threads
anyone have any input on the gravely commercial 21 walk behind mower?
looking at one and also a Honda hrc

Mike88se

Threads
I don't but if I was in the market for a 21 I'd be looking for an Exmark. Gravely and Honda make very good mowers but to me Exmark/Toro is the best.

trailma282

Forum Newbie
Threads
both the nearest exmark and toro dealers are 100 miles away from my location
so that's somewhat of a issue

Mike88se

Threads

Yep a 200 mi round trip would def add to the cost. Will the dealer let you try out the Gravely?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

If you get the Gravely buy the one with the BBC it's a sweet thing to have and well worth the money. The Kawasaki FJ180V KAI engine is the best on the market, it will definitely do any job you want done. The Honda HRC doesn't even compare.

trailma282

Forum Newbie
Threads
thanks for all the info
my gravely/ybravo dealer here does have a 21 ybravo I could demo but I don't think they have a gravely for demo

Mike88se

Threads
thanks for all the info
my gravely/ybravo dealer here does have a 21 ybravo I could demo but I don't think they have a gravely for demo

Try it out if the price is right. Thats an interesting mower. There's a member here who has one of those and loves it. If you can get the search to work right (I can't) type in ybravo 21 and read some of his posts.
Maybe give that Toro/Exmark dealer a call and see if they can work with you since it's such a long drive. I don't mean to harp on that but it's the one I know and it would be hard to beat. I've tried (and worked on) my neighbor's Honda commercials and they're good but don't compare to my 21 but I don't bag. I've never even seen a Gravely 21 so I can't say yea or nay on that but I know Gravely makes great mowers.