Gravely 316 owner

mmm1fla

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have had this tractor for 42 years, it has mowed 6 acres, pulled logs and cut logs for firewood, blown snow and pulled a trailer full of kids at Christmas. At present, it needs repair of the fuel pump, blade sharpening, and some rust removal. It has been a good, reliable unit for our family.

gfp55

Threads
I have had this tractor for 42 years, it has mowed 6 acres, pulled logs and cut logs for firewood, blown snow and pulled a trailer full of kids at Christmas. At present, it needs repair of the fuel pump, blade sharpening, and some rust removal. It has been a good, reliable unit for our family.

I did not know Gravely made a 316. I know they made a 816. Are you looking for info on a fuel pump? What engine do you have on your Gravely. Richards Lawn & Garden 130 Main St. Spencer, WV 25276 gravelyparts.com If its got the Gravely name on it Richards will have parts for it.

Last edited:

gfp55

Threads

It must get cold where you live in Fla.

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnWorld!

We moved your thread to the Gravely/Ariens forum.