P peabodyn Member Jun 20, 2016 #1 I need a grass catcher for a Yardman 12A-18M7002, I don't want to pay $75.00 for the bag and the frame. Does anyone know of any other manufacturers grass catchers that will fit this machine or where to get a used one, inexpensively? Thanks
I need a grass catcher for a Yardman 12A-18M7002, I don't want to pay $75.00 for the bag and the frame. Does anyone know of any other manufacturers grass catchers that will fit this machine or where to get a used one, inexpensively? Thanks
BlazNT Lawn Pro Jun 20, 2016 #2 964-04134 Bag 647-04082-0637 Frame This is so you can search for them on ebay. No one is making them aftermarket.
964-04134 Bag 647-04082-0637 Frame This is so you can search for them on ebay. No one is making them aftermarket.
Flintmotorsports Well-Known Member Jul 4, 2016 #4 peabodyn said: Thanks Click to expand... Did you find the grass bag yet? another thing you can do is call local small engine shops and see if they have any used one laying around and see what they will take for them or see if they know someone who has some. Just some more ideas.
peabodyn said: Thanks Click to expand... Did you find the grass bag yet? another thing you can do is call local small engine shops and see if they have any used one laying around and see what they will take for them or see if they know someone who has some. Just some more ideas.