Graftsman GT3000 Bagger

wingnut59

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Craftsman GT3000 lawn tractor. Model# is 917.274970. It is a three blade 46" cut. I am trying to find a bagger for it. Two or three bin, doesn't matter. The bagger numbers for it are 24974 or 24990. These part numbers are no longer available. I have heard Husqvarna makes this mower and was hoping to find the Husqvarna model equivalent and see if it is available. Can anybody help me before the leaves take over! :)

wingnut59

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for replying. I did try Sears and the items are "No longer available". Any other suggestions?

tigercat

Threads
I have a 4 year old yard tractor with a 46" cut. I bought thru sears the 3 bagger gas catcher for it. Be advised, that 3 bucket bagger was 400 bucks and it is the biggest piece of junk I ever bought. 2 years ago I replaced most of the plastic parts and to no avail it again fell apart in less than 2 hours of collecting fall leaves. The plastic parts are too thin and it cracks on the deck and the tube splits.

Don't buy what I did, or you will be duct taping the thing to finish the season!

I ended up simply throwing the grass catcher away and turned to mulching the leaves with the craftsman and picking up the leaves with a bigger machine that can handle the job.

This seems to be what I bought.
Description Item # 07124904000P Model # 24904
Maintain a Beautiful Lawn with the Craftsman Soft Bagger 9 Bushel 3 Bin

The Craftsman 3 bin soft bagger for lawn tractor with a 46 inch deck