Governor Springs Assembly on a 3.75 Briggs and stratton

CJMO1234

Forum Newbie
Hi, I recently purchased a 20" Murray push Mower equipped with a 3.75 Briggs and Stratton Model 9L902-0213-E1. Unfortunately the air link vein and the governor springs were not attached and i can't for the life of me figure out how to get it back together, I was wondering if anyone can post a diagram or help me out with it.
 
-Not sure if you've fixed it yet, but here's a pic of the carb.

Picture3002.jpg


L8R,
Matt
 

Attachments

  • Picture3002.jpg
    Picture3002.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 4
If I have your engine number right the parts are.....

691912 Blade-Governor
and if you need the other parts which are....
690347 Link-Air vane
691297 Spring-Governor
691859 Spring-Governor Idle

But please check before you order.
 
No problem. Do you have the linkage and springs too? If you do have the springs, make sure that they aren't stretched out. The governor works as a fine balancing act. One weak part throws the whole thing off.

L8R,
Matt
 
Back
Top