T [email protected] Forum Newbie Apr 20, 2019 #1 I am having trouble getting the speed control back together. I need a diagram if anybody has one. I would be very grateful. Tom
I am having trouble getting the speed control back together. I need a diagram if anybody has one. I would be very grateful. Tom
T [email protected] Forum Newbie Apr 21, 2019 #2 I figured it out. There does not seem to be a manual anymore on that particular model anyway. A lot of parts are discontinued also.
I figured it out. There does not seem to be a manual anymore on that particular model anyway. A lot of parts are discontinued also.
T Tinkerer200 Well-Known Member Apr 30, 2019 #3 [email protected] said: I figured it out. There does not seem to be a manual anymore on that particular model anyway. A lot of parts are discontinued also. Click to expand... I can send you a Service Manual at address below IF you like. Put in proper format and remind me engine model number and what you want. I think you can find most parts you need, B&S parts are highly interchangeable. Walt Conner wconner5 at frontier dot com
[email protected] said: I figured it out. There does not seem to be a manual anymore on that particular model anyway. A lot of parts are discontinued also. Click to expand... I can send you a Service Manual at address below IF you like. Put in proper format and remind me engine model number and what you want. I think you can find most parts you need, B&S parts are highly interchangeable. Walt Conner wconner5 at frontier dot com