Export thread

got me another 14SB

T

twinfords

i picked up another 14SB from an original owner, have bag, plug and rear grass chute for it. trans need work, spring is missing and bracket is out of place. i need to compare it with my other two. Got it for a whoping $25.00 pics tomorrow.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

i picked up another 14SB from an original owner, have bag, plug and rear grass chute for it. trans need work, spring is missing and bracket is out of place. i need to compare it with my other two. Got it for a whoping $25.00 pics tomorrow.

Yeah, definitely post some pics!! :thumbsup:

scott47429

scott47429

i just got done fixing a 12SB for a customer very nice mower i tried to buy it from her or make her a trade on another mower that i have in stock but she wasn't parting with it lol i don't blame her

T

twinfords

Re: got me another 14SB pics included

equipment 030.jpgequipment 031.jpgequipment 032.jpg here she is. all cleaned up, starts on 2nd pull. cuts great, trans currently not working but there is a spring missing and bracket is out of place.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Re: got me another 14SB pics included

View attachment 8511View attachment 8512View attachment 8513 here she is. all cleaned up, starts on 2nd pull. cuts great, trans currently not working but there is a spring missing and bracket is out of place.

WOW! I never heard of the company 'JOHN'! haha :laughing: (the DEERE in JOHN DEERE is missing). Nice mower!