Good morning from MO

Gil

Threads
Who am I? Retired and living on a farm in west central Missouri. Lawnmowers owned: Would you believe I still have the first mower I purchased over 50 years ago...a Craftsman push reel mower, and it still works. Before retired lived in suburbs and used a John Deere push mower, which I still own. Since retiring and moving to a farm have owned three John Deere riding mowers, upgrading with each one. Presently own John Deere X345 and Gravely HD 60 ZeroTurn. Being a do-it-yourselfer, I preform most of the maintenance on my Mowers and have learned a bit over the years by trial and error. Also own and use shop manuals from the manufacturer of each mower when available. Back up is consult with my brother-in-law, who is a small engine mechanic with his own business. Even with all available from other sources know I will benefit from all you members with the world of knowledge and experience out there. Thanks for the invite.:smile:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome !

Sounds like you will be able to contribute a great deal ! :thumbsup:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Good morning! Welcome to LMF. Great introduction... as BKBrown said, I'm sure you will bring great value to our community. I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :smile:

grnspot110

Threads
:welcome:

North Central MO here! ~~ grnspot