GoKart won’t start

Rls8836

Threads
I’ve got a Trail master mini XRX goKart with a 5.5 horsepower engine. It’s not a briggs, perhaps a predator or Honda clone engine. It had a broken axle and a few covers missing. Hasn’t been run in about 2 yrs. The carb. looked awful inside so I bought the correct replacement for it. I’ve cleaned the flywheel, and the keyway looked really good. Was able to start it 3-4 times and idle but it knocks badly twice when trying to give it throttle. Then goes dead. I reset the valves and set the plug gap and it will not start even with a teaspoon of gas. I need specs for air gap, spark plug, and the valves please. Will try to show a picture or two of it.

Rls8836

Threads
I’ve got a Trail master mini XRX goKart with a 5.5 horsepower engine. It’s not a briggs, perhaps a predator or Honda clone engine. It had a broken axle and a few covers missing. Hasn’t been run in about 2 yrs. The carb. looked awful inside so I bought the correct replacement for it. I’ve cleaned the flywheel, and the keyway looked really good. Was able to start it 3-4 times and idle but it knocks badly twice when trying to give it throttle. Then goes dead. I reset the valves and set the plug gap and it will not start even with a teaspoon of gas. I need specs for air gap, spark plug, and the valves please. Will try to show a picture or two of it.

Rls8836

Threads
I can’t send a picture, says my file is too big. Do I need to resize it? And how?