What is the going rate for plowing? I have an average driveway and we are looking into a service but I do not want to pay too much, but don't want to underpay and get poor service either.
Rates vary widely. Landscapers can fetch a minimum of $75 per plow while they everyday guy who has a plow may charge $30 for the same size drive. The everyday guy ususally charges per storm and may have to plow it 3 times for that 1 storm. The landscaper would charge $75 every time he plows it. All depends on your location and the price of gas.
I have an average sized driveway, they can pus the snow off to the side of my property and I was quoted $35 by one guy and $95 by another so I was kinda looking at what others pay. I wonder if the $35 is as good as the $95.