general question on toro blade patterns

greid

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Toro Time Cutter 75754 that I have had a problem with blade stripping out spindle / blade notch pattern. I would like to replace spindle with one that uses "star" pattern. I can't find a place to ask Toro... all parts end up at the OEM circle with 2 flat sides. I'm willing to replace entire spindle assembly if I could just find out if there is one with the star that will fit in the same mounting hole and belt arrangement.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
To the best of my knowledge Timecutters use a blade with just a center hole, no pattern to wash out. You must use a belleville washer to hold the blade tight against the spindle shaft.

greid

Forum Newbie
Threads
To the best of my knowledge Timecutters use a blade with just a center hole, no pattern to wash out. You must use a belleville washer to hold the blade tight against the spindle shaft.
Thanks for your opinion. I'll just change our the spindle assembly and move on from there. thanks again

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
What blades dod you fit , brand & part number ?
Never seen a blade flog out it's hole but there are a lot of blades with a slightly larger hole.
Bevelle wasjer is slightly concave to clamp ono the blade
If you use it upside down or just a flat washer the blade will spin on the shaft when working hard .