Gear oil question

basketcase

Threads
So I'm replacing all fluids in my new to me walker. The manual says 80-90 gear oil in the two drive gear cases and EP90 in the PTO gear case and blade drive gear cases. On the sticker by the fill plug of the drive gear cases it says to use EP90 in those too. What should I put in there? Thanks!!

pauly50

Threads
ep90 oil in the transmission box cases, hold about 1 litre each , the same oil oil you use in the deck gear box's and pto gear box :smile:

gfp55

Threads
So I'm replacing all fluids in my new to me walker. The manual says 80-90 gear oil in the two drive gear cases and EP90 in the PTO gear case and blade drive gear cases. On the sticker by the fill plug of the drive gear cases it says to use EP90 in those too. What should I put in there? Thanks!!
Sometimes the manual is printed with wrong info and instead of reprinting the manual the factory will put stickers with the correct info near the fill plug/s. Sometimes they will put a sticker over the words/numbers in the manual with the correct words/numbers instead of reprinting the manuals. Manufacturers will sometimes even send the first owner of the machine a whole new page to insert into the manual with the corrected info. How are you coming along with your walkbehind? Do you have any pictures to share?