Export thread

Gasket

R

RPM1970

I own a troy-biltt trimmer. its a TB22EC
. I know there isn't a replacement for the part . it is Air Cooled 2- Cycle. 25cc manufacture number for Carburator is 753-06190 there is no part number the gasket is torn. I have cork gaskets can that be used instead. for the part 1685992811285.png

R

Rivets

Please take a close examination of the carb. You should find a manufacturer name and part numbers. Please post everything you find and we should be able to find you a rebuild kit.

R

RPM1970

there isnt a replacemnet part for that I have tryed

R

Rivets

That gasket is part of the rebuild kit. Gasket must be a required thickness for the carb to work properly. As I said if you provide the carb info I can probably provide you with the kit number.

R

RPM1970

walbro wt118 3272 1105 I know there isnt a gasket for this carb I am going to buy a new carb around 20.00 dollars I want to have this for a extra I have tryed other parts departments they say none are to be found SO the cork gasket is to thick I am new to this wish I could read up on this stuff so I would have more knowledge thank you Rivet I probably will buy a new carb

R

Rivets

This site will provide you with more info than you need about your carb. The gasket kit which contains your gasket is D10-WAT. The metering gasket only is 92-251-8. https://www.walbro.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/WTseries.pdf.

B

bertsmobile1

RPM.
Please do not argue with the techs who are trying to help you.
We rebuild these carbs an a daily basis
That is the most commonly used metering diaphragm gasket
So common in fact that Rotary & Oregon both sell them in packs of 10 & 25 so we , the techs can afford to replace then every time we open up a carb.
Just about every workshop that works on small 2 strokes will have boxes of them and some will even have both the diaphragm & gasket kits ( D10WAT) as well as the full rebuild kit ( K10WAT )
When ever a cube carb is opened up the diaphragms & gaskets should be replaced at a minimum for the home owner who is not charging $ 100/hr for labour .
As for buying a $ 20 carb on line can you tell a good one from a defective one ?
Because about 1/2 to 2/3 of what is on line cheap are carbs bought as scrap metal then sold on line as "OEM" or "Fits A " safe in the knowledge that they can never be called to account for this .

That actual gasket is a 92-149 or 92-146-8
Walbro gaskets were by default cut from 1mm thick sheeting
So the original 92-149 is 1 mm thick which was replaced by 92-149-8 which is 0.8mm thick
However for your carb you can also use a 92-359-8 or a 92-359-8 or the 92-251-8 Rivets mentioned as there is nothing to line up with the extra holes .
65¢ from Jacks Small Engines
$ 2.99 from eReplacement parts