FWD Pulley, PH-XT675-2011

Well in this case the engine model/spec is not going to help as it is not an engine part. Need the mower model number at least. With that said the pulley may not be available separately from the transaxle; won't know until we can look up the mower.
 
Short answer NO. In my experience I’ve never had to replace that 2 piece pulley. Why do you want to replace it?
 
That transmission is not for the Toro model 20371 you posted. You have a single piece pulley and the model you posted has a two piece pulley. 21038 is not a good Toro model number. Something does not make sense.
 
I bought this mower about two months ago from a neighbor woman I didn't know, she said it ran, it didn't but for $25.00 I t was still worth the money to me.
I replaced the Carb & gaskets, changed the fuel line and cleaned the gas tank and mowed the lawn for two months. When I was mowing another lawn on a hill I had to help it up the hill.
When I returned home I checked the belt that is about 1/4" wide and slipping. I am waiting for a new belt. While working on it I found a chinese gasket and a bread tie for a bolt and fishing line connecting the drive cable to the handle. someone may have changed the transmission assembly.Spec.jpgEngine1.jpgSticke2.jpg
 
The engine serial confirms it is a 2012 model.

The bar code is coming back as
1694170290492.png
1694170467791.png
1694170512871.png
And yes a powered steel brush should clean the pulley up nicely. And the belt will finish polishing it.
 
Another question, I was watching a YT video, the mower in the video had a Belt cover under the Blade. Is the mower I have missing that part or did Toro not include it on some models?Belt cover under Blade.jpg
 
Back
Top