Funny picture thread

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Dang...some of you guys are IT super smart....I can get 'em turned on, then off....that's about it!
just got to know where to look, You probably know more about Mowers than I do.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Firefox has a built in privacy deal called Privacy badger, blocks the trackers.

When I installed Firefox, all I could get was a black background. I couldn't change the color configuration on it. So I said screw it and went back to google. If you're on the internet, you're not private. Period. End of story.

I watched a show/video one day where a man turned off his brand new phone and went to certain stores around his community. Got back to his house, plugged it into his laptop. And found that even with his phone off, all the supposed tracking disabled, it still tracked him. And as soon as he went online with his phone, the info was then sent out to god knows where.

Lawn Addict
Threads
When I installed Firefox, all I could get was a black background. I couldn't change the color configuration on it. So I said screw it and went back to google. If you're on the internet, you're not private. Period. End of story.

Firefox is a Browser, not your ISP. & I use Bing for my searches..
For background color/ wallpaper or pics, you change that in your ISP Settings. (ISP = Internet Service Provider)..

Mower King

Threads
goggles....we don't need no stinking goggles!

Attachments

• f70feabc8fc41f65c99ae4d6b4548b3a--safety-glass-funny-things.jpg
    f70feabc8fc41f65c99ae4d6b4548b3a--safety-glass-funny-things.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 18