Funny picture thread

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
A redhead, a brunette, and a blonde were cruising around in a pickup truck . . .

As they were crossing a bridge, they lost control of the truck and it plunged into the river below. The redhead quickly opened her door and swam to the surface. The brunette's door was stuck, but she was able to roll down the window and also swam to the surface. The blonde unfortunately drowned - she couldn't get the tailgate down

It must've been a dodge. lol

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have 13 under my belt. If I'd not been in a semi, I would've seen about 8 more of them.
I5 for me. Surprised the Road to Hana is on there. Did it back in 1982 before they improved the road. The rental car contract specifically said not to drive the road. It beat the crap out of that Ford Fairmont.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ford Fairmont, a car I hadn't heard of is quite some time..

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ford Fairmont, a car I hadn't heard of is quite some time..
4 banger POS rental car. Took it to the top of the Haleakalā crater at 10,000 ft. It barely made it to the top. The last 1000 feet was in 1st gear floored doing about 15 mph. Coming down pretty much smoked the brakes even with downshifting. Cool thing was the signs that said "turn headlights on in clouds"