W wrcox Forum Newbie Jun 14, 2015 #1 I have a freedom z with 20hp kawasoki that recently started dieing when it gets hot it will start back after cooling about an hour but dies again in about 30 min is this a common concern
I have a freedom z with 20hp kawasoki that recently started dieing when it gets hot it will start back after cooling about an hour but dies again in about 30 min is this a common concern
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Jun 15, 2015 #2 I would start by making sure the fuse solenoid on the carb is working after the mower quits. Then check fuel flow issue after that.
I would start by making sure the fuse solenoid on the carb is working after the mower quits. Then check fuel flow issue after that.
W wrcox Forum Newbie Jun 15, 2015 #3 thanks I will check that. I had already decided it had to be a fuel issue Thanks Again