Fred Wahlert

cairnview

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi my name is Fred new to lawnmower forum . I have a Husquavarna 2754GLS . I was having a problem with it blowing the 20amp fuse as soon as the key was turned.
I unplugged the hour meter and problem went away . But can't find anything wrong with the gage ?

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
If the gage is alright you have a short else where. Check your wiring. A dead short like that is one of the easier ones to find.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Hi and welcome to the forum. :welcome:

I'm going to move your thread over to the Husqvarna section in case you end up needing some more advice.

SARG

Threads
Fred
Check the wiring that goes to the carb solenoid. Because of the localized heat the wire insulation gets melted in areas. I had one that would move & when it did shorted blowing the fuse.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi my name is Fred new to lawnmower forum . I have a Husquavarna 2754GLS . I was having a problem with it blowing the 20amp fuse as soon as the key was turned.
I unplugged the hour meter and problem went away . But can't find anything wrong with the gage ?

Welcome to the forum Fred :welcome:

cairnview

Forum Newbie
Threads
Re: Blown fuse

My BS has EFM system on it and I took it all off checked the system according to BS technical bullitin and all is good checked all the wires for any cuts burns or pinches found nothing.