For Sale: SunRunner bagger, 1691282

thstearns

Threads
I have for sale a NOS bagger for the 1691198 sunrunner and maybe other machines. Very heavy construction (90 lbs) and everything is here including instructions, high-lift mower blades and special baffles for the deck. The base of the bagger replaces the platform in that version of the Suinrunner. My machine is the dumpcart version and I see an easy way to adapt the bracketry to the dump cart. Clippings are caught in two mesh bags. Has clear delivery tube and inspection port so you can keep track of the fullness as you go. Probably your last chance to complete that exhibition SunRunner OR get a bagger for your user machine.

thstearns

Threads
I have for sale a NOS bagger for the 1691198 sunrunner and maybe other machines. Very heavy construction (90 lbs) and everything is here including instructions, high-lift mower blades and special baffles for the deck. The base of the bagger replaces the platform in that version of the Suinrunner. My machine is the dumpcart version and I see an easy way to adapt the bracketry to the dump cart. Clippings are caught in two mesh bags. Has clear delivery tube and inspection port so you can keep track of the fullness as you go. Probably your last chance to complete that exhibition SunRunner OR get a bagger for your user machine.

IT HAS BEEN SOLD!!!

Threads
I was going to say this should have been posted in the PRIVATE PARTY ADS forum, but then I saw it was already sold! :laughing: Good to know! :thumbsup: