R RWV Forum Newbie Oct 28, 2015 #1 I'm looking for a ring gear for a 6 1/5 hp Tecu. engine for a walk behind Lawnboy mower. Any body have one?
I'm looking for a ring gear for a 6 1/5 hp Tecu. engine for a walk behind Lawnboy mower. Any body have one?
Micah Haarhoff Well-Known Member Oct 28, 2015 #2 RWV said: I'm looking for a ring gear for a 6 1/5 hp Tecu. engine for a walk behind Lawnboy mower. Any body have one? Click to expand... post engine numbers
RWV said: I'm looking for a ring gear for a 6 1/5 hp Tecu. engine for a walk behind Lawnboy mower. Any body have one? Click to expand... post engine numbers
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Oct 28, 2015 #3 Unless you have an extremely old Tecumseh engine, which I highly doubt, you are going to have to purchase a new flywheel.
Unless you have an extremely old Tecumseh engine, which I highly doubt, you are going to have to purchase a new flywheel.
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Oct 28, 2015 #4 https://www.google.com/search?sourc... engine parts&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.13407j0j8 take a look at these sites
https://www.google.com/search?sourc... engine parts&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.13407j0j8 take a look at these sites