Fire Extinguishers

DakotaMM

Threads
In another thread we were talking about fire extinguishers. I thought I would start another thread to remind everyone to check your fire extinguishers to make sure they are full. Turns out all of mine are in the red... meaning empty!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Good to have around and You are RIGHT...checked:thumbsup:
I keep one in my Tractor and mower. :smile:KennyV

noodle

Threads
I suppose this is a good reminder, especially with heating time coming up.. furnaces can do strange things as can fire places. I know I had a fire extinguisher in the kitchen but it seems to be gone. Where is a good place to buy another?

Attachments

• IMG_7262.jpg
    IMG_7262.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7179.jpg
    IMG_7179.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7259.jpg
    IMG_7259.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 2

KDL

Threads
Thanks for the reminder, we just got some new ones and installed them in the kitchen and the furnace room. I also have one in the garage and one in the shop and a huge spare one in the basement.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
WalMart Sams Target any of those type general merchandise stores...
Get several and follow the manufactures suggestions.

Can't have too many around. :smile:KennyV

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
In another thread we were talking about fire extinguishers. I thought I would start another thread to remind everyone to check your fire extinguishers to make sure they are full. Turns out all of mine are in the red... meaning empty!

Read my post in the small engine repair forum: "Help, it caught fire"

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Forgot this...yours are not empty...unless you have used them...they have lost pressure.

Mr.McGinty

Threads
Forgot this...yours are not empty...unless you have used them...they have lost pressure.

How do you fix that problem? I have heard there are sometimes one off information seminars where you can learn how to use a fire extinguisher properly and which to use for different types of fire. I'd like to do something like that.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Store your extinguisher where a fire is not likely to start. They aren't of much value if surrounded with flames.:biggrin: