Farewell to a Legend @Startech

Craftsman Garage

Threads
Well fellow mechanics, we have lost one of our most valuable forum members a couple days ago, Startech. I swear, this guy was literally in almost every post and was top poster of the month more times than I can count. He had 11,048 posts. Think of all the people he has helped on this forum with so many posts. Too many to count. I miss when he would give us projects to diagnose just for the fun of it. Now, he did get a bit cranky from time to time, but its for good reason. We miss you startech, and hope you would consider coming back. Feel free to share your memories of startech or some projects he helped you with or something. Maybe startech will see this memorial and come back. Who knows? Doesnt hurt to give it a try.

clubairth

Threads
I wonder why he left? Moderators got on him?
He has helped me before and it was obvious he was an expert on small engines and small power equipment.

If he reads any of this? Please come back!

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
Hopefully StarTech reconsiders and comes back on this forum. Knowledge is power. When I make mistakes I learn from it, admit it, make a concerted effort not to repeat the mistake, and move on. People need help, and people need people.