EZ Steer, steers to right.

HiYoCheeto

Forum Newbie
Have a Craftsman Professional 30" snowthrower, about 3 years old, that has started to pull to the right. I have to continually keep hitting the left release to keep going somewhat straight. It even does this when I tilt the blower back off the scraper and shoes.

My hands and arms get really tired after a 1/2 hour from continually correcting and pushing to the left.

Any ideas? I've checked the tires, scraper and replaced the shoes with plastic ones without success.


P1000475.jpg P1000477.jpg
 
Have you checked to make sure both tires are actually spinning. I had a similar problem with my snowblower. The pin that goes through the wheel and axle snapped so the axle would not engage the wheel and the wheel would not spin.
 
check the tire air presures. make sure they both have 10 lbs. I have had snowblowers in my shop with 1 zero air in the tires. snowblowers are not heavy enough to flatten the tire like you would see on a car. 1 tire with sero air will make it pull to that side.
 
Back
Top