expensive time saver

LandN

Threads
what i would like to do is (when i get my new mower)to buy extra rear baggers for the mower and set them in the yard at certain spots and when i'm bagging the grass and the bag gets full, all i have to do is flip the empty bag on the mower and keep right on cutting, and leave the full one right there and when i'm all done cutting the yard, i just take my two wheeled dolly and pick up the full bags and take them to the garage and empty them all at once instead of doing it several times , i'm not talking about the brown paper bags either,the bagger on the mower:laughing::smile:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
what i would like to do is (when i get my new mower)to buy extra rear baggers for the mower and set them in the yard at certain spots and when i'm bagging the grass and the bag gets full, all i have to do is flip the empty bag on the mower and keep right on cutting, and leave the full one right there and when i'm all done cutting the yard, i just take my two wheeled dolly and pick up the full bags and take them to the garage and empty them all at once instead of doing it several times , i'm not talking about the brown paper bags either,the bagger on the mower:laughing::smile:

Three of my pushers have rear baggers, I dump the clippings on my garden plot. Sometimes my grass gets so tall I have to empty the bag every five minutes....:eek:. I bet a bagging attachment costs about $40 for many mowers. Can you imagine how many I would need to do my house yard which takes me about 70 minutes to cut? Many times I park my JD near the area I am cutting and empty the full bag of clippings into the FEL bucket instead of taking the full bag to the garden plot. I can often get six bagfulls of clippings into the bucket.