exmark turns to left when pulled forward

exmarknoob

Forum Newbie
Threads
exmark turns to left when both handles pushed forward

I have a 2008 exmark lazer z HP lhp27kc505 and when I push both handles forward it turns to left more, not a dramatic turn but gets annoying going straight. I looked at the manual and its doesn't say to much on what bolts to adjust any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
And the one thing the manual does not mention is to check the routing of the belt & the belt tensioner.

FWIW on newer consummer level Zero Turns it is almost impossible to get them to track properly .
None have individual adjustments for both forward & reverse on each wheel.
Back to the Magic Pudding syndrome, the lower the prices get the less the customer gets.
The last McCulloch I worked on has no adjustments at all except a bolt to limit the maximum forward speed.
The compensating adjustmnets need to be made moving the upper arms on their mounting, Cheap, cheap cheap.
As such 3 hous of work got them to the point where full foreword for 100 M ten full back for 100 m had me 5m to the left on one & 7 meters to the right on the other.

exmarknoob

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thankyou mark, it worked it was a black adjustment nut, and got lucky made the adjustment first time, now when pushed forward no more left. Thanks again.