Exmark Quest

2cmorgan

Forum Newbie
I was cutting my grass yesterday and my Exmark Quest stopped moving. Engine was running but no forward or reverse. What can it be the problem?
 
Last edited:
Take off the large black cover on the front f the mower. Under it you should find the timing belt. You will see the belt tensioner also. Loosen this tensioner until the left side pulley can turn freely when you loosen the belt cogs fron the pulley. Carefully turn the left blade until it is at 90 degrees to the right pulley. Hold the pulleys in this position and retention the belt. Double check to see that the blades stay at 90 degrees.
 
Take off the large black cover on the front f the mower. Under it you should find the timing belt. You will see the belt tensioner also. Loosen this tensioner until the left side pulley can turn freely when you loosen the belt cogs fron the pulley. Carefully turn the left blade until it is at 90 degrees to the right pulley. Hold the pulleys in this position and retention the belt. Double check to see that the blades stay at 90 degrees.

The OP appears to have a transmission issue...I think you replied to the wrong post.
 
I’m just proving what SidecarFlip called me, an Idiot, because I make mistakes. You are correct, I replied to the wrong thread. Sorry, long day yesterday.
 
Back
Top