Engine Exmark Lazer Z starts to stall and then restarts.

weebster29

Forum Newbie
I have a 28hp Kohler engine on my Exmark Lazer Z EFI. I will be driving back to my truck and trailer and the machine will start to stall and acts like its losing power and then just when its about to completely stall the engine kicks back on. I have replaced the fuel filter and that did nothing along with the inner and outer air filter. I have upgraded from 87 to 93 fuel. It doesn't seem to matter if the pto is on or off, the machine still acts like it wants to stall.
 
Last edited:
I have a 28hp Kohler engine on my Exmark Lazer Z EFI. I will be driving back to my car and the machine will start to stall and acts like its losing power and then just when its about to completely stall the engine kicks back on. I have replaced the fuel filter and that did nothing. I have upgraded from 87 to 93 fuel. It doesn't seem to matter if the pto is on or off, the machine still acts like it wants to stall.

Maybe by mistake you got the Exmark Lazy Z Model.

What does your car have to do with it? It doesn't like your car?
it never does this at any time?

How long has it been running when this happens?
Are the blades engaged?
Do you have a clear fuel filter where you can seen the fuel in it?
Gas cap venting? Loosen it when this is happening.
 
Maybe by mistake you got the Exmark Lazy Z Model.

What does your car have to do with it? It doesn't like your car?
it never does this at any time?

How long has it been running when this happens?
Are the blades engaged?
Do you have a clear fuel filter where you can seen the fuel in it?
Gas cap venting? Loosen it when this is happening.

I noticed it the other day when I was crossing the road going back to my car, it started to stall out in the middle of the road on me. There is fuel in the filter and the filter is brand new. I have noticed that the amount of time on the machine does not really matter when It happens.
 
Back
Top