I have never seen this either. I have seen plenty of carbs that are gummed up or full of dried whitish stuff. I have been looking into what to do and some have posted on other tractor forums that E15 can dissolve this stuff created from E10. I am not sure if they are reffering to the same substance I have. It is hard to tell. I do not know if this is some wives tale or if their is any truth to it.Never seen it and highly doubt it was from E-10. Could be wrong though. Happens about daily LOL.
Where I live only E10 is available at gas stations. I have never in a decade or more seen E0 at the pump. I have never seen E15. So my conclusion is, it must be E10. Unless the gas was transported from hundreds of miles away where another type of gas may be sold. This is a mystery. I have never seen anything exactly like this.