Estate Sale Find!

Ponz

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,

New guy here who just picked up an HR215 HXA in VERY good shape. The right front wheel height adjust lever (42951-VA-000) is broken and I found one on ebay for 6 bucks.
  • Hardly any wear on the wheels.
  • The oil and air filter are clean.
  • Starts right up.

I called a Honda dealer and was told it was put into service June 1993.

MZAM-6149552 $75 BUCKS!

Can anyone speak to this particular mode? Any quirks I need to look for?

Thanks,
Ponz

olgeezershonda

Threads
Congratulations. Its about the same age and similar to my HRA215 which I've had since new and have never had an issue with it. They are excellent mowers and if looked after by following the recommended maintenance schedule should last you a long time. Do you have an owners manual? If not one can be downloaded from here.

Ponz

Forum Newbie
Threads
Congratulations. Its about the same age and similar to my HRA215 which I've had since new and have never had an issue with it. They are excellent mowers and if looked after by following the recommended maintenance schedule should last you a long time. Do you have an owners manual? If not one can be downloaded from here.
Thanks!

Ponz

Forum Newbie
Threads
Why am I not getting email notifications when someone replies to my posts?
I have "watch' checked

olgeezershonda

Threads
On the site's menu bar click on your user name and choose Preferences. From there select or deselect whatever communications choices may be set.

Chris Parman

Threads
Ponz: HR215's are bad ass lawn mowers. I have one (HR215 SX) and I have found no negatives on this mower. Let's see some pictures !!! :)