R Rls8836 Active Member Mar 10, 2024 #1 I have a 2006 Lazer Z with a good running 19 hp. Kawasaki engine. What direct fit larger hp. Engine could I buy that bolts on with the same clutch.
I have a 2006 Lazer Z with a good running 19 hp. Kawasaki engine. What direct fit larger hp. Engine could I buy that bolts on with the same clutch.
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty Mar 11, 2024 #2 Anything with the same size crankshaft 2 diameters 1" or 1.125" Only another kawasaki will be plug & play bcause the plugs are all different .
Anything with the same size crankshaft 2 diameters 1" or 1.125" Only another kawasaki will be plug & play bcause the plugs are all different .
H hlw49 Lawn Addict Mar 11, 2024 #3 post model and spec # and we can help U find the direct fit engine.