Engine bad, need to repower

JASTECH

Threads
I did some checking about the engine for your Brute lawnmower. According to PartsTree.com, They say that according to Briggs and Stratton, the correct replacement engine would be a 126L07-5662. You might be able to find a used one for that part number if you cannot afford a new one like from PartsTree.com.
I was hoping to get a upgrade for it do to what I have to cut. Thinking if adding taller wheels so it can get over easier.

JASTECH

Threads
Man Jastech, you're a glutton for punishment. Why is the bagger on that mower with 4' high grass? Are you mowing just a pathway, or are you trying to knock down the whole area? You can push a (running and working) mower while holding it up angled at the front by pushing down on the handle while pushing in thick grass like that and that will help to clear all that mulch from the deck. Also the tip about tying up or even removing the scatter guard to clear cuttings is good. I've had to mow pathways like that that only get cleared once or twice a season and it is doable, but very slow going. Adding an Oregon G5 mulching blade will also help. It is what it is.
I've had surgery on both shoulders, they want to do my right shoulder again. After 2nd surgery from my accident I went code, my son was 3, woke up in ICU, my wife abandoned us 6 months later. There are still 6 surgeries pending, I won't take the chance, need to raise my son and get this place done so he has something to come to if needed and we can survive with chickens, ducks, goats and a few raised garden beds I plan to build. I do a bag for the chickens, after that I switch to mulch. But think I'm killing my last mower over working it and me, lop..lots of pain.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I did some checking about the engine for your Brute lawnmower. According to PartsTree.com, They say that according to Briggs and Stratton, the correct replacement engine would be a 126L07-5662. You might be able to find a used one for that part number if you cannot afford a new one like from PartsTree.com.
126L07-5662 superceded to 126M07-5661-F1 which is not longer available, and Briggs doesn't list a replacement engine. Mostly due to the fact that all the engines listed are L head, and would need to be replaced with a OHV matching the crankshaft specs of the original engine.

Dicks mower parts

Forum Newbie
Threads
Can't afford a tractor. I have a John Deere F710, bought it at auction, so needs work I can't afford either. So, it leaves me pushing a mower. The city said over 10" you get fined. We've had a lot of chickens for the eggs, we ate eggs and sold extra for animal feed and utilities. Most my animals have been poisoned, shot and stolen. So my son started a gofundme for security cameras, fencing and la

Dicks mower parts

Forum Newbie
Threads
Where do you live , I live in Orion and should have a engine that would fit ,I have many

Stokdgs

Threads
It looks like he is northeast of Abilene, off of 183 or 283, and south of Interstate 20..

JASTECH

Threads
Been here 3.5 years, figured out where 283 & 20 is, Lol. There's a Loves truck stop there.

JASTECH

Threads
Where do you live , I live in Orion and should have a engine that would fit ,I have many
I would try to pay you what you need for a couple stronger engines that will fit these decks. I have chicken eggs to trade too if that helps?