Export thread

Emission Inspection on a newer car.

R

RayMcD

Someone explain to me why I need to have an emission inspection on a 2017 car? It is insane, the shop operator expected to be TIP'ed.. Got to Love it, Ray

StarTech

StarTech

It because the emissions police ( IE the government mafia) want money to give you permission to drive your vehicle. They probably will have some law requiring inspection of all electric vehicle too passed. Lately I surprised they don't charge an extra tax for using rump ribbon. I know they just up and doubled my property taxes by doubling my property appraised value.

It like my new health insurance calling and asking a bunch of stupid; just looking for reason to deny me coverage. Next time they call I going to answer "Brice's Mental Hospital, how may I direct your call?".

R

RayMcD

It because the emissions police ( IE the government mafia) want money to give you permission to drive your vehicle. They probably will have some law requiring inspection of all electric vehicle too passed. Lately I surprised they don't charge an extra tax for using rump ribbon. I know they just up and doubled my property taxes by doubling my property appraised value.

It like my new health insurance calling and asking a bunch of stupid; just looking for reason to deny me coverage. Next time they call I going to answer "Brice's Mental Hospital, how may I direct your call?".
US Government, largest bunch of over-payed Jack' Asses one could possibly collect..

B

bertsmobile1

The share holders who acquire more money every hour than you make in a lifetime want you to buy a new car every 3 to 5 years
So they get in the ear of the EPA about old cars being a pollution hazard
Thus emission checking
Also a lot of Cat Converters fail so they can not burn the fuel your computer controlled fuel injected engine can not .