Echo SRM 210

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Is there an Echo expert in the house that can tell me if the gas tank of an Echo 210 string trimmer has a slight positive pressure when running.

MowerMike

Threads
Is there an Echo expert in the house that can tell me if the gas tank of an Echo 210 string trimmer has a slight positive pressure when running.

Absolutely not. The tank is vented to atmosphere through an external line with a vent. The vent may be clogged or the line may be pinched. It may be time to buy a RePower kit with replacement fuel and vent lines.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
So that's where my Vise Grips are that I can't find. :laughing:

Ha! Lol all honesty the rubber grommets, fuel lines, fuel vent, and fuel filter all come in one kit and should prolly be replaced anually regardless of use. All home depot has them like $12. While your there pick up a new plug and air filter. $10 it'll run like brand new.

taylor24

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Echo SRM 210 SN S72812154167. It will run on full choke but as soon as I turn the choke off it dies. I have cleaned and taken apart the carb. Someone said get a rebuild kit but could not find one that matched the serial number on my trimmer. Any ideas on what kit will fit?