echo pb500t back pack blower

blackchevy3de

Threads
trying to find a small d carb adjusting tool ,can someone help me out or know of away I can adjust this carb its a WLA-1. THANKS

d_sharier

Threads
The tool you are searching for is made by Walbro. I believe that Walbro only sells this Tool to Echo, Echo then sells it to their distributors. I know a Walbro dealer, who is not an Echo dealer, and Walbro will not let him buy the tool. The EPA has imposed extremely high penalties and fines to dealers that are caught selling any adjustment tools to anyone not certified to have them. Seems crazy I know, but it is the truth. The part number for the tool (bit only, no handle) is 91086. Trying to find someone that will sell it to you may prove to be a task.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Make one, file down a flat head screw driver

d_sharier

Threads
exotion
Make one, file down a flat head screw driver

Can you explain a little further? I think the one the poster is referring to is the long handle, single d-shaped tool.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Can you explain a little further? I think the one the poster is referring to is the long handle, single d-shaped tool.

Just grind down an old screwdriver to fit it'll take some work and patience but then you will have a tool

deminin

Threads
trying to find a small d carb adjusting tool ,can someone help me out or know of away I can adjust this carb its a WLA-1. THANKS

You might try Lavernepowerequipment.com