Echo 755ST blower cruise control help

icemanrrc

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just purchased a brand new Echo PB-755ST backpack blower. I love the blower. It starts really easy and has all the power that I need. However, when I place the cruise control all the way down (Max) it doesn’t lock it in at maximum throttle. So basically, if I’m pressing the throttle trigger in all the way, it’s operating at its max of 100% as it should. But when using the cruise control it’s more like 85%. Is there some sort of adjustment I can make so it locks in the cruise control at maximum?

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Try repairing yourself as I know if you take it back to HD they will probably send it out & you'll get it back in about two weeks. Or call local Echo repair shops or just drop in & take it in for quick repair or adjustment, letting them know you can't complete work without it. I just got off phone with Echo repair shop in Tenn. that did recall on my sons Timberwolf chainsaw a few years ago & he gave me above advice to give to you. Maybe Echo repair shop can give you a loaner if you cannot make repair & they can.

Last edited:

icemanrrc

Forum Newbie
Threads
that would be Home Depot. I usually try to buy from local dealer, but it was $50 cheaper at HD and dealer couldn’t match it. What’s weird is that my trimmers and such were $50 cheaper at the dealer than HD. I could take it to the dealer, but since I didn’t buy it from them, I’ll be at the back of the list. I can’t be without it for that long.
whatever adjustment it needs, can’t be that difficult. That’s why I was going to do it myself.