H Htg/Air Forum Newbie Dec 27, 2019 #1 I am cleaning up a 612H Duetz/Allis lawn tractor. Wanting to repaint wheels. What color of spray paint should I purchase? Thanks!
I am cleaning up a 612H Duetz/Allis lawn tractor. Wanting to repaint wheels. What color of spray paint should I purchase? Thanks!
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Dec 29, 2019 #2 TractorData.com Deutz-Allis 612 tractor information www.tractordata.com silver or gray
H Htg/Air Forum Newbie Dec 31, 2019 #3 mechanic mark said: TractorData.com Deutz-Allis 612 tractor information www.tractordata.com silver or gray Click to expand... Thanks for your input! I guess I should have been a bit more specific with my question. What particular color of spray paint would match the original wheel color? Thanks again
mechanic mark said: TractorData.com Deutz-Allis 612 tractor information www.tractordata.com silver or gray Click to expand... Thanks for your input! I guess I should have been a bit more specific with my question. What particular color of spray paint would match the original wheel color? Thanks again